2017 industry award winners announced
The winners of the 2017 ARCIA Industry Awards were announced this week at the annual gala dinner in Melbourne.
As always, there was a large field of first-class nominees from many businesses right across Australia, making it hard for the judges to choose the winners in each category.
In addition to the industry awards listed below, there was also the presentation of a Lifetime Membership to a well-known and highly respected figure, Jim Simpson, for his many decades of contribution to the communications industry.
- Professional Salesperson Award — Kenneth Matthews, CSE Crosscom
- Customer Service Award — Sonia Anderson, Motorola Solutions Australia
- Technical Excellence Award — Simon Bradford, Radlink Communications
- Community Service Award — Connie Taylor, Simoco Wireless Solutions
- Engineering Elegance Award — Ray Barnes, Wireless Innovation
- Apprentice/Trainee Award — Jeremy Rush, Vertel
- New Talent Award — Alex Van Velden, CSE Comsource
- Peter Wallace, Industry Professional of Year Award — Con Costi (Queensland region)
- Jonathan Livingston Award — Neville Sleep, Polar Electronic Industries
Critical Comms adds its congratulations to all the award winners and the many worthy nominees.
It has been confirmed that the WhiteSpace Alliance (WSA) chairman will speak at the International...
A legal suit has been filed by Hytera Communications Corporation Ltd against Motorola Solutions Inc.
Capacity in the 1800 MHz, and 2, 2.3 and 3.4 GHz bands will be auctioned to boost mobile...