Final call for Comms Connect Auckland papers
The call for papers for Comms Connect Auckland 2019 will close this Friday, 30 November.
It is an opportunity for participants to share what they and their colleagues have been working on over the past 12–24 months. They will be able to demonstrate their expertise and best practice in the delivery of critical communications infrastructure projects locally and internationally.
To be considered for inclusion in the conference program, those who are interested should apply by Friday, 30 November 2018.
Case studies are sought from the following sectors:
- Transportation: road, rail operators, ports and airports, public transport
- Public safety and emergency management: all agencies and volunteer organisations
- Utilities: water, gas and power generation
- Resources: mining, oil and gas
- Government: including customs, defence, environment
- Commercial: retail, construction, venues, health facilities, hospitality, security etc.
Topics of particular interest include: IoT, smart cities, safer cities, networks, LTE, 5G, cybersecurity, application development.
Abstracts should be limited to 150 words and summarise the focus of the presentation. Please note papers must not be vendor-specific or sales-driven.
Click here for more information about stand and sponsorship opportunities available at Comms Connect Auckland. Do not miss this opportunity to meet with hundreds of industry personnel.
A new Vice President R&D has just been appointed at DAMM Cellular Systems.
Ericsson has joined the network operator-led effort to drive openness and intelligence in the RAN...
New guidance material to help small business owners and operators understand their...