Submit papers for Comms Connect Sydney now
Comms Connect Sydney 2019 is calling for paper submissions from people within the industry.
The conference will be an opportunity for participants to share their expertise with the wider community.
Submissions should demonstrate a high level of innovation, creativity or best practice in the delivery of critical communications infrastructure projects locally or internationally.
Delegates are keen to learn and ensure continued improvement in future critical communications projects and installations — why not share your story with them?
To be considered for inclusion in the conference program, papers must be submitted no later than Friday, 22 February 2019.
Case studies are sought from the following sectors:
- Transportation: road, rail operators, ports and airports, public transport
- Public safety and emergency management: all agencies and volunteer organisations
- Utilities: water, gas and power generation
- Resources: mining, oil and gas
- Government: customs, defence, environment
- Commercial: retail, construction, venues, health facilities, hospitality, security, etc
Topics of particular interest include: IoT, smart cities, safer cities, networks, LTE, 5G, cybersecurity and application development.
Abstracts should be limited to 150 words and summarise the focus of the presentation. Please note papers must not be vendor-specific or sales-driven.
The results of spectrum sharing tests that would permit commercial and military use in the US 3.5...
Verizon and Ericsson have introduced cloud-native, container-based technology onto the core of...
T-Mobile, Qualcomm Technologies and Ericsson have achieved what they claim to be the world's...