Agilent Technologies handheld RF spectrum analyser
Agilent Technologies has released its handheld RF Spectrum Analyser N9340B leveraging technical innovations from its first and award-winning handheld RF spectrum analyser N9340A. The N9340B covers 100 kHz to 3 GHz frequency range.
Spectrum analysis is fundamental to RF testing and signal characterisation, but engineers and technicians do not always have the benefit of full development laboratory facilities or a manufacturing environment in which to work. The N9340B is a portable, high-performance, basic and affordable spectrum analyser suitable for field use.
The analyser features:
- 6.5’’ TFT colour LCD for indoor and outdoor use;
- 4-hour battery operating time;
- Backlit keys for night use;
- Remote control via SCPI on USB and LAN port;
- Multi-language user interface: 11 languages;
- Rugged design for field use;
- Spectrum emission mask;
- Field strength measurement;
- High accuracy power measurement;
- AM/FM modulation analysis (optional);
- ASK/FSK modulation analysis (optional);
- Channel table;
- USB power sensor support.
The M8199A is Keysight Technologies' first 256 GSa/s arbitrary waveform generator, featuring...
SiteHawk cable antenna analysers cover three bands from 300 kHz to 6 GHz, while the SignalHawk...
Keysight Technologies' enhanced PNA and PNA-X network analysers contain a proprietary...