ARCIA professional development training program for 2021
The Australian Radio Communications Industry Association is working to resume its professional development training program for the year. In addition to increasing the number of training options over the coming 12 months, it is also adding new training topics to the program.
Half-day training topics are intended to include:
- multi-coupling and filtering fundamentals
- tower earthing and lightning protection fundamentals
- mapping and GIS fundamentals
- communications antenna fundamentals
- DC power fundamentals
- basic private LTE/5G system design fundamentals.
Full-day training topics include:
- radio communications antenna and transmission line testing
- advanced DC power systems and design.
Previously, training sessions were based on two half-day sessions in conjunction with the regular ARCIA events in several locations. This year, it will increase the number of sessions and run the training over two days.
Current training sessions plans are:
- Sydney: July 14 & 15 @ Rydges Parramatta [Topics TBC]
- Perth: August 12 & 13 [Venue & Topics TBC]
- Brisbane: September 8 & 9 [Venue & Topics TBC]
- Melbourne: October 19 [In conjunction with Comms Connect]
- Adelaide: November 18 [Venue & Topics TBC]
There will be two other standalone training days — one in Melbourne and one in Adelaide during August/September — to provide extra training availability.
With the announcement of increased training opportunities and new topics, the association invites interested parties to contact them to discuss training topics they would like to see presented, along with which location they would prefer.
If there is demand for additional locations, the association would also like to hear from you.
The ARCIA website will be updated as the planned year progresses and further information will be sent out as the 2021 training plans are finalised. Discounts for early bird training bookings and ARCIA members will be available.
AMSL Aero will adapt its zero-emission aircraft to fight bushfires autonomously, while Advanced...
The 2024 edition of Comms Connect New Zealand is just over four months away and already has more...
Hourua is a joint venture between Spark and One NZ, formed to meet the needs of New Zealand's...