Comms Connect Auckland call for papers
A call for papers has been issued for the Comms Connect Auckland 2019 event.
This is an opportunity for those in the industry to share what they have been working on over the past 1–2 years.
Presenters can demonstrate their expertise and best practice in the delivery of critical communications infrastructure projects locally and internationally.
To be considered for inclusion in the conference program, please respond by Friday, 30 November 2018.
Case studies are sought from the following sectors:
- Transportation: road, rail operators, ports and airports, public transport
- Public safety and emergency management: all agencies and volunteer organisations
- Utilities: water, gas and power generation
- Resources: mining, oil and gas
- Government: including customs, defence, environment
- Commercial: retail, construction, venues, health facilities, hospitality, security
Topics of particular interest include: IoT, smart cities, safer cities, networks, LTE, 5G, cybersecurity, application development.
Abstracts should be limited to 150 words and summarise the focus of the presentation. Please note papers must not be vendor-specific or sales-driven.
Click here for more information about stand and sponsorship opportunities available at Comms Connect Auckland. Do not miss this opportunity to meet with hundreds of industry personnel.
oneM2M has been announced as the Top IoT Standards Body of the Year at the 7th Annual Compass...
A $14.8 million contract has been signed for construction works under the Defence Force School of...
A New Zealand man has been fined $2250 for using an illegal radio transmitter on police channels.