Comms Connect: What's the future for critical communications?
From broadband to narrowband and everything in between, the critical communications sector continues to be driven by the changes in technology that are impacting every business and industry sector. The Comms Connect team have brought together an esteemed panel of local and international industry leaders to discuss this topic and to share their expertise next month in Melbourne.
The panel session will close out an information-packed day one at Comms Connect 2023 on 18 October. The panel will be moderated by the President of ARCIA, Hamish Duff, and includes the following experts sharing their thoughts on this important topic:
- Selim Bouri, Head of MEA & APAC, Airbus Secure Land Communications
- Jeff Bratcher, CTO, FirstNet Authority
- Chris Dowling, Executive Director Telecommunications, Vic Dept Govt Services
- Neil Jamieson, CEO, Hypha
- Matt Wormald, Chief Super, Operations Communications, NSW Fire & Rescue
- Luke Marchant, GM, Telstra Defence & Public Sector.
The event will also feature panel sessions on Public Safety Mobile Broadband and P25 and how each technology is moving forward in Australia — with lessons learned from our international guests from USA, Canada and New Zealand. With less than four weeks until the doors open, secure your ticket for your industry’s premier annual event now.
AMSL Aero will adapt its zero-emission aircraft to fight bushfires autonomously, while Advanced...
The 2024 edition of Comms Connect New Zealand is just over four months away and already has more...
Hourua is a joint venture between Spark and One NZ, formed to meet the needs of New Zealand's...