Critical Communications World Focus Forums
Critical Communications World (CCW) opens in six weeks and will include Focus Forums as ‘deep dive’ sessions. Running alongside the main conference program, they provide comprehensive updates on specific areas, allowing specialists to come together to learn new developments and to interactively share their own challenges, experiences and skills.
Each session is chaired by a member of The Critical Communications Association (TCCA), with expert panellists joining the discussion. Focus Forum sessions include:
- International Collaboration: challenges, obstacles and successes are shared so national authorities and operators can learn from each other.
- TETRA: a technology in continuous evolution.
- Interworking: standardisation activities to connect 3GPP-compliant broadband systems and narrowband systems and how these standards will be put into reality across the mission critical broadband ecosystem.
- Mission critical broadband: an afternoon addressing the challenges and solutions for moving to mission critical broadband.
- Future technologies: technological developments likely to have relevance to or an impact on critical communications.
Each session costs 95 euros per Focus Forum if you book your place before 30th May; from 31st May registration will cost 145 euros.
For further information click here: CCW Focus Forums.
Ed Parkinson was involved from the beginning of the authority.
The study tracks marine communication growth, analysing lucrative segments and strategies of key...
Read an abstract of the conference paper titled 'Long range digital radio for NZ Land Search...