Last chance for Comms Connect Auckland early bird discounts
Early bird discounts for Comms Connect Auckland will be closing this Friday, 16 March.
The event will attract hundreds of like-minded professionals ranging from government, first responders, transportation, utilities, enterprise and other sectors that use critical communications.
It is a great opportunity for professionals to ensure that they have access to the very latest information and technology solutions.
With a first-class list of speakers from industry, government and academia, the 2018 line-up will feature local and international experts covering a broad range of material.
Topics that will be covered include:
- New Zealand's nationwide critical communication investment
- Getting to 5G using innovative fixed wireless technology
- Internet of Things: why we should care
- The evolution of interference and modern methods of emitter location
- Using facial recognition technology to enhance telco sites and public spaces
- Future-generation networks
- Best practices with cybersecurity
- Mobilising Police for the future
- Unifying critical communications
- Next-generation networks for critical services
- Kaikoura: RF Communications infrastructure one year on
- Mapping situational awareness — integrating big data into an operational dashboard
Comms Connect Auckland will be held at SkyCity from 2–3 May 2018.
DAMM Cellular Systems A/S is opening a new branch office in São Paulo, Brazil.
Revenues that are generated by the mission-critical LTE ecosystem are expected to increase across...
Smart Mobile Labs (SML) has recently joined TCCA, the global organisation for all involved in...