Last chance for Comms Connect Auckland early bird discounts
Early bird discounts for Comms Connect Auckland will be closing this Friday, 16 March.
The event will attract hundreds of like-minded professionals ranging from government, first responders, transportation, utilities, enterprise and other sectors that use critical communications.
It is a great opportunity for professionals to ensure that they have access to the very latest information and technology solutions.
With a first-class list of speakers from industry, government and academia, the 2018 line-up will feature local and international experts covering a broad range of material.
Topics that will be covered include:
- New Zealand's nationwide critical communication investment
- Getting to 5G using innovative fixed wireless technology
- Internet of Things: why we should care
- The evolution of interference and modern methods of emitter location
- Using facial recognition technology to enhance telco sites and public spaces
- Future-generation networks
- Best practices with cybersecurity
- Mobilising Police for the future
- Unifying critical communications
- Next-generation networks for critical services
- Kaikoura: RF Communications infrastructure one year on
- Mapping situational awareness — integrating big data into an operational dashboard
Comms Connect Auckland will be held at SkyCity from 2–3 May 2018.
The ACMA will seek industry feedback on compliance priorities at special spectrum...
UK spectrum regulator Ofcom has released a guide to how the upcoming 2.3 and 3.4 GHz spectrum...
US scientists have invented a new sensor technology that consumes essentially zero power during...