Last chance to nominate for ARCIA awards
Nominations for the ARCIA Industry Excellence Awards will close on 2 November 2018.
These awards celebrate and recognise the achievement of outstanding individuals in the industry.
Determination of the award is based on specific criteria for each award, which incorporates the following:
- Commitment: Provides a superior and sustained contribution to the promotion and growth of the Australia radio communications industry.
- Leadership: Demonstrates leadership excellence, encouraging ongoing improvement, learning and knowledge sharing in the workplace.
- Innovation: Exhibits innovation or creativity, promoting operational resourcefulness and performance improvement.
- Teamwork: Exemplifies excellence and integrity in workplace relationships and contributes to a respectful and collaborative work environment.
- Service: Continually contributes to the maintenance and growth of customer relationships, ensuring individual and business practices encourage long-term customer relationships, repeat business and customer satisfaction.
Winners will be announced at the 2018 Industry Gala Dinner.
oneM2M has been announced as the Top IoT Standards Body of the Year at the 7th Annual Compass...
A $14.8 million contract has been signed for construction works under the Defence Force School of...
A New Zealand man has been fined $2250 for using an illegal radio transmitter on police channels.