Portable spectrum analyser
The R&S FSH 4/8 portable spectrum analyser is ready for all-day use on the road and in the field.
At the same time, it can be used as a two-port vector network analyser, a cable and antenna tester, and a power meter. It is designed mainly for field use.
It is robust, easy to handle and lightweight. Plus, due to its easy-to-replace battery, it can be used independently of the mains supply.
- 4.5 hours operation with field-replaceable Li-lon battery and SD memory card;
- 3 kg weight, handheld design, button layout for operation on the move;
- Ruggedised, splash-proof design, bright screen for outdoor use;
- Internal tracking generator, built-in VSWR bridge with bias-T, software for easy documentation;
- Spectrum, power, distance-to-fault measurements and vector network analysis.
Phone: 02 8874 5100
VIAVI has expanded the functionality of its 3920B Radio Test Platform and 8800SX Digital Radio...
Keysight's N9048B PXE EMI receiver is CISPR 16-1-1:2019 and MIL-STD-461G (2015) compliant and...
Helios Power Solutions' SR-1600 Plus high power density rack inverter has a compact design...