R&S FSV signal analyser
The R&S FSV is the fastest and most versatile signal analyser available for performance-oriented, cost-conscious users working in the development, production, installation and servicing of RF systems, according to Rohde&Schwarz.
It claims to be five times faster than comparable signal analysers and provides measurement routines that are optimised for speed and high data throughput.
With its touch screen for easy operation, compact dimensions, low weight and direct support of power sensors, the signal analyser is a suitable choice for installation and service work.
Features of the signal analyser include:
- Fast signal analyser with up to 1000 sweeps/s in remote-control mode;
- 40 MHz analysis bandwidth, for wideband technologies including WLAN 802.11n, LTE and WiMAX;
- Intuitive operation via touch screen and control panel;
- High level accuracy: measurement uncertainty <0.4 dB up to 7 GHz;
- Good RF performance;
- Comprehensive power measurement functions, interchangeable hard disk, Gbit LAN interface, simple hardware retrofitting.
Phone: 02 8874 5100
VIAVI has expanded the functionality of its 3920B Radio Test Platform and 8800SX Digital Radio...
Keysight's N9048B PXE EMI receiver is CISPR 16-1-1:2019 and MIL-STD-461G (2015) compliant and...
Helios Power Solutions' SR-1600 Plus high power density rack inverter has a compact design...