Nominate now for ARCIA industry awards
These awards publicly recognise excellence within the industry. All members actively involved in the Australian radiocommunications industry are entitled to nominate and be nominated, provided that the award criteria are satisfied.
Members are invited to nominate via various channels such as LinkedIn, member updates and email notifications.
Determination of the award is based on specific criteria for each award, which incorporates the following:
- Commitment: Provides a superior and sustained contribution to the promotion and growth of the Australia radiocommunications industry.
- Leadership: Demonstrates leadership excellence, encouraging ongoing improvement, learning and knowledge sharing in the workplace.
- Innovation: Exhibits innovation or creativity, promoting operational resourcefulness and performance improvement.
- Team work: Exemplifies excellence and integrity in workplace relationships and contributes to a respectful and collaborative work environment.
- Service: Continually contributes to the maintenance and growth of customer relationships, ensuring individual and business practices encourage long-term customer relationships, repeat business and customer satisfaction.
The award categories are as follows:
- Apprentice Trainee Award: Open to all apprentices/trainees.
- Professional Sales Award: Open to all sales professionals.
- Customer Service Award: Open to all front counter, customer service, administration and receptionist staff.
- Technical Excellence Award: Open to all ARCIA technicians and technical staff involved in all facets of repair and installation of mobiles, portables and systems.
- Engineering Elegance Award: Open to all ARCIA design, project and systems engineers.
- New Talent Award: Open to all new staff.
- Community Service Award: Open to all industry professionals who contribute significantly to a community function or organisation.
This year there is a slight change to the apprentice/new trainee award — all nominees in this category will be recognised at the dinner instead of having one winner. ARCIA believes all apprentices and new trainees should be recognised as contributing to the good of the industry.
Standards Australia has announced its 2019–20 NEXTgen Program and is calling for young...
Quixoticity's Peter Clemons has reached an agreement to become the global advisor of Spanish...
A new one-stop calibration shop has been opened by Keysight Technologies in Mulgrave, Victoria.