Company boosts investment in software technologies for design, simulation
Agilent Technologies has announced the expansion of technologies in its Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys design platforms to provide a full spectrum of software tools for microwave and RF designers.
The company is increasing investments in RF/microwave design and simulation technologies to help designers of monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), systems-in-package (SIP) and RF boards stay competitive when incorporating the latest communications standards and techniques.
The company is increasing investments in technology areas that include:
- full-wave 3D and planar electromagnetic simulation for applications such as antenna design and placement, targeted at electrically large planar and 3D structures and system-in-package design;
- integration of circuit, system and electromagnetic simulations under a common schematic and layout interface, allowing for quick and convenient co-simulation and co-optimisation;
- new simulation algorithms for signal integrity analysis as increasing data rates blur the boundaries between high-frequency analog and digital design and simulation;
- computing platform utilisation of accelerated hardware, parallel and distributed computers or processors;
- simulation model technology for accurate, high-capacity design verification, including electromagnetic database management, non-linear measurements and mixed-signal behavioural modelling;
- better physical design and tighter physical design integration with design flows from other popular CAD tools; and
- vendor model libraries and foundry process design kit support for popular and emerging foundry models.
Significant revisions to the Standards include safeguards for the distribution of hazardous...
Inovor is set to deliver a satellite bus that will house equipment for the Buccaneer Main Mission...
Zetron and Murus Cybersecurity have partnered up to conduct LMR/LTE research funded by the...